Be Military Fit (BMF) is recruiting a part-time Instructor in South West London (covering Battersea and Wandsworth area). This role will deliver classes in multiple Parks, indoor locations & Personal Training as required
• Are you an inspiring Instructor with excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude?
• Can you motivate large groups of members & build membership?
• Are you a committed self-starter who can take the initiative and get things done?
• Can you motivate and engage with customers and help them achieve results? Do you want to develop your skills & expertise to become the best all round training instructor that you can be?
An Instructor needs to be passionate about BMF and have a deep understanding of how our classes should be delivered whilst also understanding the needs of our members on a day to day basis.
You will be a strong ambassador for the company’s brand and deliver classes to the BMF standards
This role is pivotal to the BMF Member experience. Delivering a range of high quality fitness sessions to members within the framework set by BMF to a consistent and high standard. This includes preparation and administration tasks before and after sessions and occasionally execute additional tasks set by the Lead Instructor in order to help assist with the running of the park.
• Be responsible for the Health & Safety of yourself & BMF Members at your Sites
• Ensure accurate sign in of Members
• Report to all allocated Classes, adhering to SOP, in uniform & follow BMF programme & policy
• Interact with Members & deliver class to current programme in the BMF way
• Be a positive representative of BMF internally & externally
• Build trusted relationships & provide opportunity of support for Members
• Be willing & available to attend training sessions
• Follow set technical & behavioural standards set by The Academy
• Proactively welcome & engage with Trialists. Encourage Trialist to become Member
• Proactively welcome & engage with new Members
• This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably be requested of you by the Company.
• Good leadership qualities with the ability to engage and motivate Members
• Passionate and enthusiastic about fitness and BMF
Knowledge/Skills/Experience that are essential:
• Recognised Level 2 fitness trainer qualification.
• Excellent customer service skills to attract new customers and retain current members.
• Current driving licence
• Current experience with a reputable health & fitness company, group fitness establishment, studio, personal trainer.
• Ability to interact & engage others & willingness to learn & succeed
• Exceptional communication skills
Knowledge/Skills/Experience that are desirable:
• A military background and preferably Instructor experience but not essential
• Sports science or strength and conditioning background.
• Sales experience
• Ability to adapt to the use of social media
• A good understanding of IT using word, excel and email.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to HR@BEMILITARYFIT.COM together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the role. The deadline for applications is 30th November 2018.
About Be Military Fit
BMF offers employment opportunities to ex or serving members of the Armed Forces who are looking for a new challenge. We are a nationwide fitness provider and run over 500 classes per week in 140 cities around the UK. We offer our Instructors both full time and flexible part-time employment with excellent career opportunities.