FITNESS INSTRUCTOR JOB SOUTH WEST LONDON (covering Battersea and Wandsworth area).
Can you inspire others, lead by example and motivate? Are you determined, driven and looking for an exciting future with great rewards?
If yes, then Bear wants you in his team.
Bear Grylls has big goals for BMF and he’s looking for the best to be involved and help achieve them.
We’re building a team of highly motivated personal trainers and instructors to be part of this exciting company. A company with 19 years of heritage and an appetite to dominate the market. You’ll be working with a leadership team that has a proven track record of success, with a common goal to get more people moving, more often.
BMF is Europe’s largest outdoor fitness company, successfully delivering military style group training in green spaces across the UK. We are now expanding our offering with two incredible new concepts in the indoor and urban outdoor space whilst launching a new 1 to 1 service.
BMF Group Instructor
- Earn up to £35 per session as a group instructor.
- Work in amazing green spaces across the UK.
- Opportunity to deliver up to 12 group sessions per week.
- Receive all the training required to deliver an amazing BMF experience to clients.
- Receive free CPD training throughout your time with BMF.
- Open the door to our new BMF PT product and benefit from additional 1 to 1 income.
- Become a BMF PT and open the gates to our massive membership base, we have clients waiting to train.
- Average earning potential across the UK of £33,000 per year, on top of BMF Group Instructor income.
- Flexible license options for BMF PT scheme.
- Access to the best equipment packages and training locations.
- Access to the BMF App for client tracking, testing, rewards and programming.
- Access to the BMF Nutrition Service, transformation plans, nutrition education and supplement sales scheme.
- Comprehensive PT marketing package.
Succeed with BMF
- Receive CPD courses for personal development as part of the package.
- Business and sales skills training to develop your PT business.
- Marketing and social media coverage via the BMF network and Bear Grylls.
BMF are rapidly expanding internationally and there are opportunities to grow with the business for the high achievers.
From January, BMF will be offering all applicants the opportunity to attend one of our 2 Day BMF Outdoor Instructor Courses. On successful completion of assessments, they will be offered a place in the team and within a month will be able to teach BMF sessions across the UK at many of our exciting locations.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience that are helpful:
- A military background and outdoor training experience but not essential
- Current experience with a reputable health & fitness company, group fitness establishment, studio, personal trainer
- Sports science background
- Excellent customer service skills to attract new customers and retain current members.
- Sales experience
- Most importantly, life skills & willingness to learn & succeed
- Ability to adapt to the use of social media
- A good understanding of IT using work, excel and email.
- Recognised fitness qualification and a clean driving licence
About Be Military Fit
BMF offers employment opportunities to ex or serving members of the Armed Forces who are looking for a new challenge. We are a nationwide fitness provider and run over 500 classes per week in 140 cities around the UK. We offer our Instructors both full time and flexible part-time employment with excellent career opportunities.