We are offering exciting opportunities to work on a range of short, long and fixed term contracts, in addition to multiple ad-hoc contracts, within the fast paced and ever-changing Media Security Industry. You will represent Capricorn Security Group on our Film, TV and Media contracts, across various locations in the Greater Manchester area.
Our core business services include Location Security, Security Guarding, Event Security, Mobile & Key Holding and Close Protection, which are available on a 24/7 x 365 basis.
We are a company that values employee progression and offer development opportunities to all our staff.
For your application to be successful you will need to demonstrate that you:
· Are a team player
. Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Can work on your own initiative
· Can use basic technology in the execution of your duties
· Have confidence and calmness in a variety of situations
· Are reliable, flexible, and committed to the work
· Are a customer focused individual
. Are able to work either daytime shifts or throughout the night, over a variety of 12 hour shifts covering both midweek and weekends.
· Have your own vehicle and can travel to various locations within the Greater Manchester region – please note you MUST be willing to travel up to 30 miles
· Have experience within the Film/TV/Media, Events or Security Industry
Qualifications and education requirements:
· Basic Secondary Education
· Valid SIA, Security or Door Supervisor Licence
· Compliant to BS7858
· Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is mandatory
· PPE and any site-specific training will be provided by Capricorn Security Group
Immediate start (subject to pre-screening)
12 hour shifts
Starting salary is £9.02 per hour, rising to £9.25 per hour
Overtime is available, both within this role and within the wider opportunities within Capricorn Security Group.
Company Pension Scheme
Further training opportunities
If you meet the criteria above and have worked as an SIA Security Officer, Security Guard or Lead Guard particularly within TV and Film, please complete an online application form at https://capricornsecurity.co.uk/recruitment/sia-security-jobs-careers/ to avoid disappointment!
About Capricorn Security
Capricorn Media Protection is part of the Capricorn Group, who have provided first class and well managed Door Supervision services for a variety of Hospital Trusts, both prior to and during the current COVID 19 period. With over 20 years’ experience in a variety of roles within the Security Industry, including Hospitality and Licensed venues, Restaurants, Mobile Patrol, Manguarding, Key Holding, Alarm Response, NHS Hospitals, Concierge, TV/FILM Location Sets and Alarmed Response/Installations, we pride ourselves on the quality of our service delivery, building strong and long lasting relationships with our customers.